Powell Broadcasting Contest Rules
- MUST BE 21 TO ENTER (18 IN SOME CONESTS). MUST BE LEGALLY LICENSED UNITED STATES DRIVER/RESIDENT OR HOLD VERIFIABLE PHOTO ID.
- ONE WINNER PER FAMILY PER THIRTY DAYS. NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- POWELL BROADCASTING ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR UNAVOIDABLE AND/OR UNFORESEEN INTERRUPTIONS OF BROADCAST.
- ANY TIES WILL BE DECIDED BY A RANDOM DRAWING OF THOSE ENTRIES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DECISION OF POWELL BROADCASTING MANAGEMENT IS FINAL.
- NO SUBSTITUTIONS OR DUPLICATION OF PRIZES. NO CASH VALUE. EVENT TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE WHEN WINNER IS NOTIFIED BY THE RADIO STATION DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS IN PERSON ONLY WITH PROPER VALID PICTURE ID. NO MAILINGS.
- WINNER SHALL TAKE POSSESSION OF PRIZE WITHIN 30 DAYS AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES AND FEES.
- WINNERS MUST ALLOW AT THE MINIMUM OF 10 WORKING DAYS FOR CASH PRIZES.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- ABUSE OF POLICY MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION LENGTH OF TIME DETERMINED BY MANAGEMENT.
- IF CONTEST IS OPERATED VIA THE INTERNET, POWELL BROADCASTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DROPPED CONNECTIONS, CORRUPTED DATA OR ANY DIGITAL TRANSFER INTEGRITY TO ENGAGE IN CONTEST. THIS INCLUDES ANY FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM OR RELATED APPLICATIONS OPERATING THE CONTEST. POWELL MANAGEMENT SHALL DECIDE, IN THAT EVENT, FINAL DISPOSITION OF THE CONTEST AT THAT TIME. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE IN WRITING ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER EMAIL ADDRESS. DUPLICATES WILL BE DELETED.
- UNLESS CLEARLY STATED PRIZES ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED. ODDS OF WINNING ANY DRAWING ARE DEPENDANT ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST ENTRIES.
- EMPLOYEES AND FAMILIES OF POWELL BROADCASTING, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNEES, SPONSORS AND THEIR SPONSORS ALONG WITH ALL OTHER BROADCAST MEDIA COMPANIES NOT ELIGIBLE. CONTEST SPONSOR REGULATIONS ALSO APPLY. SHOULD CONFLICT BETWEEN STATION, SPONSOR OR ANY OTHER ENTITY RULES ARISE, STATION RULES SHALL TAKE PRIORITY. APPROPRIATE RELEASES, IF NEEDED, ARE TO BE SIGNED.
- WINNER GRANTS POWELL BROADCASTING PERMISSION TO USE THEIR LIKENESS AND/OR VOICE IN ANY PROMOTIONAL MEDIA.
- OTHER RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. POWELL BROADCASTING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE.
Contest rules for the Shania trip giveaway on KSUX
The Voice – Season Six | Radio Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. How To Enter: The Voice - Radio Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”) on February 17,2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”) on February 24, 2014 (the “Entry Period”).
KSUX 105.7 will get the “winning time of the day” during the “Tony & Candice Morning Show” weekdays at 7:50am. Then, at that time, the KSUX deejay will ask for caller 15 at 712.274.1057. That person will get a chance to identify the voice of the judge from audio supplied by NBC. If you can identify the judge with only one guess, you’ll win a $100 Visa Card and cialis overnight delivery without prescription be qualified to win the buy ultram 50mg buy zithromax online GRAND PRIZE trip to Vegas to see Shania Twain. If the caller guesses wrong, KSUX will take the next caller until a winner is made for the day. 6 qualifiers total. A random drawing consisting of those 6 winners to determine the grand prize winner of the trip.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. All entries and related correspondence become the property of NBC Universal, Inc. ("Sponsor") and its Promotional Partners and will not be acknowledged. Limit [insert number of lacrossetravel.com permitted entries] entry per person and per e-mail address. Additional entries will be disqualified, as will all incomplete entries and all entries not received within the Entry Period. Sponsor, Station, and Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc. (BTMP) (collectively, “Promotional Partners”) are not responsible for any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed telephonic transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system or sweepstakes entry service or mechanism to submit entries/place calls is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be permanent, legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions and www.umlauf.de all areas where this Sweepstakes is prohibited by federal, state, provincial, municipal or local law), must be physically present in the U.S. as of the date of entry through and including the date of awarding of discounted generic viagra the Sweepstakes prizes, and must be 21 years or older on the date of entry and be located within the terrestrial broadcast signal geographic listening area of Station. Employees of Sponsor, Station, Promotional Partners, and their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and joint venture companies, and any advertising and promotion agencies or any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as members of such employees’ immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or other people living in the same households as such persons, whether related or not), are not eligible to participate.
3. Conditions of Participation/Entrant Releases: Entries made by any mass duplication, automatic, robotic, or programmed method, or through any sweepstakes entry, notification or related service, or in any manner not in compliance with the requirements of these Official Rules are invalid and discount viagra viagra will be disqualified. Lost, incomplete, late, inaccurate, garbled, and/or damaged entries are void. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers to Sponsor all rights, title, interest, and claims that (s)he now has, or may in the future have, to his/her entry. Sponsor and/or its Promotional Partners have the right to use, assign or dispose of viagra 24 hour delivery uk such entries however they deem to be appropriate without the approval of, or compensation to, entrants or any third party(s). Sponsor, Sponsor’s Promotional Partners, and any telephone network, cable television, ISPs or other service providers, and their respective parent, affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and attorneys are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failure of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software (including, without limitation, any damage to entrant's or any other person's computer hardware or software resulting from the participation in the Sweepstakes or access to or downloading of materials from the Station Website), for the inability to access any online service or the Station Website, or any other error or malfunction. Unless prohibited by law, entry into this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its Promotional Partners to use, without additional compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity in any and very good site all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, for promotional, publicity, and public relations purposes associated with the Sweepstakes including without limitation, online (including, without limitation, posting on a website(s)) any winner’s or participant’s name, photo, likeness, biographical information, statement, voice and/or address (city and state). By participating, entrant
(i) agrees to release and hold Sponsor, Station, the Promotional Partners, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims and liability of generic viagra with free shipping any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, misuse, nonuse or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto);
(ii) (waives all rights to claim direct, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’ fees or any damages of any kind;
(iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and buy viagra on line in uk the decisions of the Sponsor and its representatives, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, and
(iv) Agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the Sweepstakes itself. Winner Notification:
4. Notification: Winner(s) will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts to contact the winner(s) within 72 hours from the time of the winner’s selection. If Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner within this time frame, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner(s) may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release ("Affidavit and Release") and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) within time frame specified by Sponsor or its designated Promotional Partner(s). If the Affidavit and Release and the mail order viagra china Publicity Release are not returned within such time period, the prize may be forfeited and cialis in usa an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible non-winning entries received. If any prize notification, communication or correspondence of tramadol no prescription required any kind or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Prizes: Six (6) DAILY PRIZES: Each Daily Prize will consist of One (1) $100 VISA Cash Gift card. (ARV $100.00)
One (1) Grand prize: Trip to Las Vegas, Nevada. Trip includes: round-trip coach for two (2) between the major airport closest to winner’s home, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and to an airport in or near Las Vegas , NV (“Las Vegas Airport”) (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion); and three (3) day, two night (2) night’s standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (“Hotel”); two (2) tickets to see Shania Twain : Still The One at Caesars Palace Las Vegas on July 18, 2014 and $100 spending money. Other restrictions may apply.
Ticket dates and times are at the sole discretion of the sponsor and are non transferrable. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize (“ARV”): $2,800.00 ARV of all prizes combined: $3,400.00.
6. Prize Details/Restrictions:
[The Trip] awarded to the Grand Prize winner must be taken within dates provided by the Sponsor or that portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel arrangements must be made through Big Top Marketing and Promotions, Inc. and LUXE Travel, Irvine, CA. Prize Details/Restrictions: The Trip awarded to the Grand Prize Winner must be taken July 17, 2014 – July 19 ,2014 or that portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Certain travel restrictions and may apply. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation for air transportation depending on Grand Prize winner’s place of residence. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date, and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must 18 years old at the time of travel. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the trip. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of http://www.blogavaya.com/blog/herbal-cialis flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and viagra low price travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of winner and travel companion. Trip must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor, and all travel must be completed by date designated by Sponsor. Winner and his/her travel companion must abide by all rules and restrictions and are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel.
Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all expenses and costs associated with acceptance and/or use of the Grand Prize not specifically stated herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, Hotel taxes, departure/arrival/customs, immigration fees, travel from winner’s residence to and from airport, ground transportation, travel insurance, security and airport fees, taxes, insurance, gasoline, meals, gratuities, and souvenirs, international taxes, state and federal income taxes may apply and pill viagra are the viagra tablets sale sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted. A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issued in markets where electronic ticketing is available. Substitutions will not be allowed. Space is subject to availability; surcharge dates may apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Winner must be 21 years of age or older. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsors are not responsible if the Show is canceled, postponed, or delayed. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsors award more prizes than are provided for in these.
NBC Universal is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Standard Terms and Conditions apply; other restrictions may apply. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation for air transportation depending on Grand Prize winner’s place of residence. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date., and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be 18 years of age at the time of travel. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of winner and travel companion. . Trip must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor. Winner and his/her travel companion must abide by all rules and restrictions and are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Winner acknowledges and agrees that Winner has read, understands and agrees to these terms and the terms and conditions of LUXE Travel herein. Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of lacrossetravel.com the prize items.
If Grand Prize winner cannot accept prize (or any portion thereof) as stated, prize will be forfeited and at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or cash cards. In the event that any prize component is not available for any reason, then remaining elements of prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prize permitted (except at
The Sponsor’s sole discretion), who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any component thereof) with another of comparable or greater value. Reservation of Rights; Limitation of Liability: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes in the event that this Sweepstakes is not capable of viagra online sale being conducted or completed as planned for any reason including, without limitation, as a result of computer virus(es), bugs, tampering, or technical failures of any kind. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pick winner(s) in a random drawing (or using any other method, in Sponsor’s discretion) from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, notification will be posted on the Station Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an e-mail entrant (as applicable), the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted/used at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person to whom the levitra on sale e-mail address is assigned by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be required to provide proof to Sponsor and/or its agents that he or she is the Authorized Account Holder of any e-mail address associated with a potential winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be canada meds deemed to be severed from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The failure of the Sponsor, Station, or Promotional Partner to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of cialis info God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
7. Governing Law: All issues and krystiangacek.pl questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of try it law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. If any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or the breach of any term hereof, cannot be otherwise resolved, it shall be resolved by binding arbitration conducted in the County of New York, and administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”) in accordance with its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“the JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the just try! arbitrator shall be an experienced arbitrator licensed to practice law in California. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding, final and conclusive and shall not be appealable to any court.
8. Prize Winner List Requests: For a list of winner(s), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Voice – Season Six List Request, c/o Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc, 16631 Adlon Road, Encino, CA 91436 after February 24, 2014. Requests received after March 31, 2014 will not be honored.
9. Copies of Official Sweepstakes Rules: You may obtain a copy of these Official Rules from Station from February 17, 2014 through February 24, 2014 or from Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc. from February 17, 2014 through March 31,2014. For a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Voice – Season Six Sweepstakes Official Rules Request, c/o Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc., 16631 Adlon Road, Encino, CA 91436. Requests received after March 31, 2014 will not be honored.
NBC Universal, Inc. is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and will not administer or manage the Sweepstakes in any way.
APPENDIX APLEASE NOTE: THIS APPENDIX IS FOR STATION INFORMATION ONLY AND MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE OFFICIAL RULES DOCUMENT BEFORE IT IS PUBLISHED.
Broadcast Disclaimer Information: ALL ON-AIR BROADCASTING OF NOTICE OF THE PROMOTION MUST INCLUDE A BROADCAST DISCLAIMER. BROADCAST DISCLAIMER IS NOT PART OF THE OFFICIAL RULES. Broadcast disclaimer example: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents of the terrestrial broadcast signal geographic listening area of the [Station] who are 21years or older. Begins February 17, 2014 and ends February 24, 2014. Prize restrictions apply. To enter and buy generic accutane for official rules and prize details, go to [website].