KSUX 105.7 has once again joined forces with Farrell’s Heating & Air Conditioning to give a deserving family the gift of warmth this holiday season. Tell us about a deserving family in need and give them a chance to win a prize worth more than $10,000 per unit. Plus, the Boys In Blue will install the unit free of charge. Send your stories to email@example.com The winners will be announced on the Tony and Candice Morning Show Thursday, December 23rd on KSUX 105.7!
Please include YOUR NAME, NOMINEES NAME, THEIR ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBERS FOR YOU AND THEM. Send their compelling story before FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17th @ NOON.
The winner must own their home. No rental properties. Also, the winner must be at least 21 years of age and the home must be located in the Siouxland are. Winner is responsible for paying any takes that may be incurred with this prize.
One of the highlights of the KSUX year is back once again. This marks the 14th Heating and Air Conditioner Giveaway from Farrell’s Heating & Air Conditioning. Let the boys in blue rescue you!
Just tell us why you or a deserving family could really benefit for this life altering prize.
OFFICIAL RULES for FARRELL’S HEATING and AIR CONDITIONING GIVEAWAY promoted on KSUX 105.7.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE. THIS GIVEAWAY IS BEING CONDUCTED BY FARRELL’S AIR CONDITIONING and HEATING ON PARTICIPATING POWELL BROADCASTING RADIO STATION KSUX 105.7 IN SIOUX CITY IOWA.
THERE WILL BE ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER, CHOSEN FROM REPRESENTATIVES OF FARRELL’S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING OF A NEW FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM INSTALLED BY THE STAFF OF FARRELL’S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING.
- ELIGIBILITY. This GIVEAWAY is open only to individuals who are 21 years of age (or the age of majority in the entrant’s state of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry (“Entrant”) through the form posted at www.ksux.com. .If you are not a legal resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter this giveaway or to win a prize. You must also own or have a mortgage on your home. No rental properties will be awarded the prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Powell Broadcasting and Farrell’s Heating and Air Conditioning, its affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries, and the Radio Stations, and their respective spouses regardless of where they reside, or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the giveaway or win the prize. Void where prohibited by law.
- TIMING: The GIVEAWAY begins on Monday, November 23rd 2020 at 6:00:00 a.m. CST and ends at 12:00 p.m. CST on Friday, December 18th. (“Giveaway Period”). How to Play: Throughout the Giveaway Period each day promos and on-air information from KSUX on-air personalities will air giving instructions on how to enter. KSUX will be accepting entries by a form posted on www.ksux.com or https://www.farrellheating.com/furnace-giveaway.html or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail in entries to 2000 Indian Hills Drive received by mail will also be accepted if received by 12pm on December 18. Winner will be notified on Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
3.Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) prize winner selected by the staff from Farrell’s Heating and Air Conditioning based on perceived need. From all of the eligible entries collectively received from registrants for the designated period. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or contact phone numbers submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Powell Broadcasting is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, post office delays and other technological problems. You may nominate yourself or a person you believe would be in need of a furnace and air conditioner system.
4.PRIZE.Prize: One Furnace and Air Conditioning system is given to the winner in the form of installation of the prize .A winner is not a recipient of a prize until he/she has been verified and if the winner is unable to become verified then the winner will automatically be disqualified and an alternate winner will be chosen.
5.PUBLICITY.Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, the winner grants the Station(s) permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner’s name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
- RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the giveaway, each entrant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against Powell Broadcasting and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto.. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the giveaway Entities’ sole control. Upon awarding the prize, Powell Broadcasting will have no further obligation to winner.
- TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS.
- CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Giveaway and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.